At the beginning of every year, everyone around the world Embraces the idea of a new attitude, resolution, change and goal setting to set them on the right path for the year and the future. Their mind starts to say "we need a change". But how do you change or even possibly change our mindset and attitude?
First we must Give up some norms we cater to! We must try to eliminative the negative influences around to help start to create a sweeter life & career. We must start to #Embraceourattitude with an open heart and mind for change. We must let go of the things that hold us back from progressing and Embracing an Attitude for Altitude.
But what are some of the every day things that keep us from embracing a new attitude?
1. Doubting Yourself - adapt a "You Can Do it!" Personality
2. Negative Thinking - A mind is a terrible thing to waste!
3. Fear of Failure - You have every right to be scared but not of failing, but succeeding. Success brings the unknown. We know what fear feels like.
4.Destructive Relationships - Surround Yourself with Love
5. Gossiping - Never creates positive relationships- so tattle tail the good gossip and Share Your Winnings!
6. Anger - Is a double headed sword! learn to express your feelings more in ways that it doesn't create an unhappy place.
7.Comfort Eating- Add healthy choices (like an apple) that still make you feel all good inside!
8. Laziness - Hurts you more than it helps- So Get Up and Go!!
9. Damaging Self Talk - "Im not good enough" but you are! You have Confidence, Attitude, Kindness & Excellence to help you manifest any dreams, goals and aspirations that you need to make your Career and Life Sweet!"
10. Procrastination -waiting to jump only leads to you turning back around. #Gettoit #embraceyourtime
11. Putting Others Needs Before your own - We love to take care of others but what happens to us? We start to feel weighted and unloved. But making time for you is a necessity!
12. Quitting- Make a goal, plan or have a dream- stick with it! See where not quitting and not giving up takes you. Far I believe!